Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Business, Management and Economics.
The event is a must-attend for:
- University faculty and staff
- Faculty members and lecturers
- Master’s students and PhD candidates
- Advisors and counselors
- Career officers
- Teaching and research assistants
- Members of local and international non-profit organisations in the field of management and economics
- Business educators and trainers
- Local, national, state, regional and international policy makers and government contractors
- Economic developers and financial analysts
- International business and economics analysts
- Private sector specialists in the fields of business and management
If you don’t fall in any of these categories, but are interested in learning from top academics in the field in an interactive, content-packed environment, we invite you to register!